Thursday, March 6, 2014

Vintage Trailer Progress!! Woohoo!

From cushions and curtains of nastiness, behold-

To dreamy, cute, modernish retro, behold again-

 Love the Michael Miller Plum Woodland fabrics as curtains and denim "night curtains". The floor has blue specks so the upholstery looks fabulous with it. I love the cozy feel it already has- now to find some cool string lights :)


I've been busy the past few days and it has paid off! Love how it is looking. Love that it doesn't need interior paint or flooring. I will need to paint the exterior, but until it's warmer outside, that won't work :)  I also need two glass globes for the propane lamps that I will grab soon. Getting closer-

1 comment:

  1. Very very fun! I've enjoyed these updates every step of the way!

    ReplyDelete